Grad Student Resources
Questions about procedures for your thesis proposal? Want to learn more about student organizations and opportunities to get involved in the Department and the Institute? Looking for information on a professional society? Resources for graduate student life can be found here.
- ACerS: The American Ceramics Society
- ASM: The American Society of Materials
- ECS: Electrochemical Society
- MRS: Materials Research Society
- SAMPE: The Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering
- Society for Biomaterials
- TMS: The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society
All MIT personnel must complete Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) training. Information about DMSE's requirements are found on thelab safety page. Further information can be found on theMIT EHSand theCenter for Materials Science and Engineering (CMSE) sites.